Marine Tuft is an Australian made all weather, indoor and outdoor tufted teak deck look carpet suited for installation in all weather applications. This carpet is designed to endure the harshest weather conditions including salt water and direct sunlight in extreme hot & cold climates.
For a tough durable product Marine Tuft Carpets are remarkably soft and comfortable, making them suitable for boat decks or home decks and patios, in sheds and around poolsides. Also ideal for pontoons, party boats, motor homes, caravans, utility vehicles, light weight planes & helicopters as well as almost any recreational vehicle or vessel.
Tested to a high marine standard Marine Tuft carpet uses the highest grade UV resisters, making it resistant to mould, mildew, chlorine and staining, including fish blood and red wine when attended to promptly. The unique HydraBak technology allows water to pass through and drain away with gravity/camber and evaporate with sun and wind exposure.
The tufted pile gives the carpet greater strength, better durability, easier cleaning maintenance and helps avoid snagging caused by fishing hooks and lures.
- Plush cut or cut & loop pile styles
- Soft underfoot
- Easier to clean than conventional needlepunch carpets
- Available in 2mtrs (4mtrs on request depending on colour)
- High resistance to snagging
- Can either be loose laid or adhered to the sub floor
- Constructed from the highest quality UV resistant fiber
- Mould and mildew resistant for hygiene and maintenance
- Good sound absorption qualities
- Australian made
- Light Commercial
- 2m wide (4m wide for selected colours on request)
- 25-30m roll lengths
- Approximately 1375gsm
- Pile Fibre - Standard, Marine Grade 100% Solution Dyed Polypropylene BCF Fibres with maximum UV inhibitors added and premium colour stabilization materials used for yarn
- Primary Backing - Marine Grade UV Stable Polypropylene woven cloth with specifically developed adhesives for tuft locking and loop pile
- Secondary Backing - Marine Grade Polypropylene woven cloth with specifically developed adhesives for primary and secondary backings
- Wear Ratings - Heavy Duty Marine/Domestic, Light Duty Commercial